POLICIES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
When you book accommodations or services in Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, you agree to the following terms and conditions. The terms & conditions herein stated should not be construed to be complete and exclusive.
- Confirmed Bookings
All bookings are held in good faith for the arrival to the departure dates listed in the reservation system, at the rate specified at the time of booking. A full payment for your booking should be received by the Resort in advance of your arrival. A reservation is confirmed with a valid accepted credit card. You undertake that you are of legal age; that all details you provide as part of the booking process, payment process or any purchase on this website are correct; that the credit card used is your own; and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the accommodations and other products & services. Reservations may be cancelled if any of the above conditions cannot be met and verified. Any reservation made is not confirmed or held until replied with a Letter of Confirmation or a Voucher thru email by the Resort Reservations. Once a booking is confirmed and the guest does not occupy the room on the due date, the advance payment would be forfeited. Confirmed bookings may be rescheduled at your request by email, subject to availability, except for Peak season at the rate of USD75 per villa. This doesn’t mean that advance payment would be offset for another guest for the same date(s).
- Package deals, add-ons and PROMOS
These are offered from time to time and are subject to further terms and conditions that may or may not be detailed in the website. These terms and conditions may be confirmed by contacting the Resort Reservations prior to booking. Bookings for these packages indicate acceptance of all additional specific terms and conditions. Any and all package deals, add-ons and PROMOS may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Bookings of package deals, add-ons & PROMO purchases are non-refundable non-exchangeable, and non transferable.
- Minimum Stay
Package deals and some standard rate bookings during peak periods require minimum nightly stay. Changes to reservations that do not meet minimum stay may be refused. Early check-out’s for reservations with minimum stay requirements may not be refunded. While we do our best to inform the guests of our policies, it is ultimately the guests’ responsibility to be aware of any minimum stay requirements of their reservation.
- Meals, Spa services & incidentals not mentioned in the inclusions are additional charges.
- Children under 12 years old are free of accommodations only.
- AII rates are subject to change, without prior notice. All rates are for:
1 to 2 adults – Deluxe Villas & Infinity Villas (plus additional charge for 1 extra bed if adult)
1 to 4 adults – Grand Garden Villas & Grand Infinity Sea view Villas (plus additional charge for 2 extra beds if adults)
1 to 6 adults – Family Beachfront Villa & Presidential Infinity Villa (plus additional charge for 2 extra beds if adults)
1 to 10 adults – Family Villa with Loft (plus additional charge for 2 extra beds if adults)
However, there will be a deduction of USD100 for every count short of the regular occupancy of the villa.
- Special requests made during reservation of bookings for additional services, amended check-in/out times or particular villas/views are subject to availability and may incur additional costs. Requests cannot be guaranteed until check-in.
- Changes to the details provided
It is your responsibility to inform the Resort Reservations any changes to the details you gave as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the reservation without refund. Also, the Resort will not be held liable for the delay or failure to carry out an obligation or arrangement of the changes due to your failure or delay in informing the changes. In such cases of failure or delay, the Resort must be granted a reasonable extension of time to perform the obligation or arrangement.
- Cancellation/No Show Policy/Rebooking
Cancellation must be informed thru email or thru the website. Cancellation made:
Less than 30 days prior to arrival date – payment is forfeited
31-45 days prior to arrival date – 25% of the total amount will be forfeited
More than 45 days prior to arrival date – 10% of the total amount will be forfeited
- Refunds for Credit Card Payments will be made after complete payment and after the bank declares that there is no irregularity in the transaction.
“Shortened Stays” & “No Shows” for confirmed bookings will not be refunded. For group or corporate booking, cancellation can be confirmed with the Resort Reservations by the authorized representative for the group, or the person who made the reservations.
- A rescheduling (rebooking) or other arrangements may, at the sole discretion of the Resort shall be considered with a fee of USD75, but subject to availability and within six (6) months from time of booking. The rate at the time of booking will prevail, but if a schedule will be changed from lean period to peak period, the price difference will be collected. Peak periods are Holy Week and December 20 – January 2. The rest of the year falls under lean period.
- Force Majeure
Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa shall not be held liable for cancellation of bookings and shortened stays because of force majeure/acts of God or conditions beyond the Resort’s control, which include floods, earthquakes, explosions, fire, civil disobedience, war, epidemic/pandemic, legislation not in force at the date of this agreement, labor disputes or delays of third parties. Also, the Resort will not be held liable for failure to carry out arrangements and other obligations due to the same circumstances. In such cases, the Resort must be granted a reasonable extension of time to perform the obligations or arrangements.
A rescheduling (rebooking) or other arrangements may, at the sole discretion of the Resort shall be considered without rebooking fee, but subject to availability and within six (6) months from time of booking. The rate at the time of booking will prevail, but if a schedule will be changed from lean
period to peak period, the price difference will be collected.
- Check-in Time 2:00 pm Check-out Time 12:00 noon
A valid passport for foreigners, and a valid government ID or valid passport for local residents should be presented upon check-in. A reservation may be denied without refund for any refusal or inability to present valid identification. The Resort requires guests who reserved by online to present their credit cards used to complete the booking at check-in.
- Security deposit
A valid security deposit for incidental expenses of USD46 or Php2000 for every villa is required on check-in. This can be made with cash or credit card and is refunded after the villa inspection at check out. Inability to provide a security deposit may result in a reservation denial, without refund.
- Special requests made during booking for early arrival, late check-out, particular villa/views and additional services are subject to availability and may incur additional costs. Requests cannot be guaranteed until check-in. A fee of USD75 per hour for Types 1, 2 & 3, and USD150 per hour for Types 4 & 5 will be charged.
- Functions and parties are not permitted in the villas and its premises. No exceptions. The only guests that are to occupy the villas are those who are registered with the Resort on check-in. Visitor limits apply and are enforced.
The Resort gates are closed for all visitors, including guests’ visitors, between 11 pm and 7am every day. Guests’ visitors are required to pay Php1,000 as consumable charge for food & beverage at the resort’s Lantawan Restaurant. The Resort will not open the gates during this period, for any reason. Any checked-in guest who would want to stay out of the Resort at the afore-mentioned period must inform the Resort beforehand. Use of parking area is at the discretion of management and further conditions may apply.
The security of guests is of prime importance to the Resort. It is committed to protect your privacy, the confidentiality and security of personal information you provided us. The information you provide is necessary to process and confirm your reservation; and may include collecting this information in a personal profile. We may also collect information to allow us to properly process the payment of accounts.
The information you provide us may be used to:
– Contact you in the event of an amendment to any reservations you hold
– Create a profile to assist with any further reservations you made
– To inform you by email, if you have so agreed when registering on our site, of our special offers and promotions that may be relevant to you
The information you provided may be disclosed to other parties that have a contractual relationship with the Resort like banks and service providers. The Resort may have legal obligations required by law to disclose information you provided to the Resort.
- Bringing of food/drinks to Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa premises & beach is not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed in Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa premises & beach.
- Personal Belongings
Guests are reminded to mind their personal belongings. A safe is at hand to keep valuables secured. The Resort is not liable for such loss if there is negligence on the part of the guest, and after investigation, there is no evidence to warrant any negligence or mischief on the part of the Resort or its staff.
- Photography and Filming
Photography is permitted as long as it is for personal use and not to be published in any other format. Photography and filming are not permitted in any other areas of the resort aside from designated areas and should be under the supervision of the Resort’s employee. A written approval from the Resort is required for commercial photography or images including trademarks or trade names.
- Website Policies
The website may contain links to third party websites that may or may not have a contractual relationship with the Resort. The Resort has no control over these websites and accepts no liability for any content, damage or harm as a result of visiting these websites. We will not guarantee that any file or program available for download or execution from or via this site is free from any viruses or other conditions that may damage or interfere with hardware, software or data. We accept no liability for any damage or harm as a result of the use of this website or any files or pages linked from it.
- Bookings of PROMO purchases, gift certificates or vouchers
are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non transferable. The Resort may, at its complete discretion, accept requests by email for rescheduling of the reservation dates to these bookings subject to availability, except for Peak season at the rate of USD75 per villa.
10. Use of drones by guests is not allowed.